The Working Parts
Based in Göteborg, Sweden
January 1, 2011
Press / Business Contact:
+46 (0) 739 52 71 98
DescriptionWe are the makers of Residue and They Breathe. We like hidden secrets and interactive stories.
The Working Parts was formed by five childhood friends and this one guy we found on a train once. We are united by our passion for making games and our desire to take the medium towards greater maturity in whatever way we can, as well as our fascination for The Protomen (as evident in our choice of studio name). We do our best to get along!
There are far more images available for The Working Parts, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
- "XBLIG Silver Award" - They Breathe, December 2011
- "Kotaku's XBLIG pick of december/january" - They Breathe, February 2012
- "We're a group of quite different people, and as such we've always felt as a a collection of individuals, rather than a homogeneous team."
- The Working Parts, Interview on Clearance Bin Review
- "We're striving to do what indie games do best - innovate and experiment in ways that multi-million dollar franchises can't afford to do."
- Ulf Hartelius, Indie Pitch on Joystiq
- "I'm really looking forward to a future in which games are less about who has the technical capacity, and more about who has an interesting experience to share."
- Hugo Bille, Interview on Loading (Swedish)
Team & Repeating
Senior Graphics Twin
Junior Graphics Twin
Guy On A Train
Missing In Action
Ask Hugo about story and design!
Ask Mange/Viggo about graphics!
Ask Johan about tech!
Ask Ulf about absolutely anything!